I’m seeking part-time employment approx 16 – 24 hours per week, available daytime Monday to Saturday up to 4pm, please see my attached resume.
I have health concerns with chronic fatigue hence my desire for part time work & I’m now looking to generate a sustainable income.
These would be my highlighted experience, education & accomplishment points for your consideration:
- Customer Service & Project Management - 9 years working in catastrophe management in storm effected regions. Tending to the needs of the customers effected by these storms & also meeting the needs of the clients being the insurance industry. Phone & on-site support nationwide.
- Plant Nerd – studying Herbalism with Malcolm Harker Herbals NZ & my personal herb garden is made up from several unloved wheel barrows from the local recycling station.
- Inventory management – 9 years managing an IT & business solutions department. Managing stock take/control, logistics & maintenance.
- Computer Geek – double Diploma in IT. I am able to manage multiple computer program & IT platforms & I’m a fast learner on new platforms
- Handy & Useful – I have attended the Carpenters Workshop at Elanora for the past year & I have a small farm on 12 acres with a menagerie of animals. I’m ‘farm fit’ & can adapt to either an office or outdoor environment!
- Crystal & Reiki Practitioner – I have a crystal essence & essential oil product line that I make & sell at markets
- Reliable transport.
Thank-you for your time & I look forward to hearing from you.