17 years’ experience across a broad project spectrum producing community consultation strategies, advice, website content, stakeholder collateral and engagement within State, Local Government and the private sector.
A strategist and creative thinker with hands-on experience in integrated communication, stakeholder engagement and issues management.
Transport and Main Roads (March 2019 – June 2019)
Role: Senior Communications Advisor
• Provide support and strategic advice relating to project delivery to the Leadership Team
• Develop and implement communication strategies for planning and infrastructure projects
• Manage external and internal stakeholder relationships and expectations
• Research, write and contribute to executive correspondence, media and other communication material
• Risk assessment management in project planning and delivery environments
• Develop and maintain relationships with all levels of government to achieve better outcomes