I have spent my working life as a Police Officer and Firefighter (16 years), but have been working as a Customer Services Officer (in a Contact Centre for a large Australian Company) since emigrating to Australia last year (2018). These roles have given me great life experience, and I am confident that I have the skills and qualities which would make me a excellent employee. These skills and qualities include;
• I am a “people person” with great interpersonal and communication skills and have an ability to get on with people from all different backgrounds, follow instruction and form strong working relationships. I believe that working for the Emergency Services has really helped me to develop these qualities and understand the importance of how a group of different individuals (with varying skills, experience and backgrounds) can work together.
• I enjoy helping others and will genuinely “go the extra mile” for others I am reliable, self-motivated and organised, with a very strong work ethic. I take pride in my personal appearance and am always conscious that at work I am not only representing myself but also the organisation I am working for.?
• I am flexible to do a range of different tasks, and learn quickly. I am thorough and set myself high standards. My current role requires me to talk with clients on the phone, whilst accessing various computer applications and recording details. Most Clients are elderly, with hearing loss, so I try to communicate clearly, whilst being polite and friendly.
• I have obtained a First Aid and CPR Certificate since arriving in Australia, as well as a current Police Check and Working with Children Check.?
• I have a full Unrestricted NSW Driving Licence (Class C and R), and have full rights to live and work in Australia . I am in the process of obtaining my MR licence.