Watermans arts Center in London and Mayor of London
• To be part of Mayor of London (MOL) Culture Squad - with a focus on West London
• Campaign support for the Mayor's ‘Summer Like No Other’ campaign and for the London 2012 festival programme
• contribute to the Events Team – supporting the development/delivery of their West London 2012 Outdoor Arts Festival
• Work with West London Hub Producer to support delivery of the Showtime program of outdoor arts across 7 boroughs in West London.
• Represent the MOL Culture Team at events, shows and conferences.
• Event Management for Outdoor events; managing stewards, compiling of event plans and artist liaison.
• Work in a variety of outdoor settings, including high streets, parks, shopping centres etc
• Uphold health and safety requirements, including attendance at safety meetings and to uphold relevant company guidelines and policies.
• To attend stakeholder meetings with local authority officers & GLA officers
• Sourcing appropriate artists for diverse spaces and being the artist liaison for the events.
• Big Dance West London – Event managed the first multi-location event on Hounslow High Street. Sourced and programmed 5 hours of workshops and professional performances.
• Event management support for the Olympic Torch Relay Event in Hounslow. This was attended by 11,500 people
• Production Coordinator for Hounslow’s Bandstand Marathon event - working with different partners to successfully produce a one-day festival of family outdoor events attended by 6000 people.
• Supported planning and production on a further 3 bandstand events across West London - liaising between local authorities, community groups, Making Music and Superact, assisting in the co-ordination of all Bandstand Marathon events, nationally.
• My first solo project, a successful walkabout winter celebration attended by 7500 people, working with Flame Oz