320 Southern Cross Drive
MACGREGOR ACT 2615
I have an interest in science and wish to work in the field of medicine. I also have a keen interest in fashion, recently I volunteered as a model in the Kinetic Fashion parade for CIT.
2012- Bachelor of Medical Science
The Australian National University
Hawker College, ACT; ATAR 86.45
• Well developed customer service skills gained through my casual work experience at Woolworths.
• Writing experience includes experience gained through major assessment pieces undergone throughout the duration of college.
• As a student currently studying I have worked effectively in small group, team projects. In these situations it is essential that the group works collaboratively on the assessment.
• I have also participated in team sports while at school, such as soccer.
• I am currently the class representative for my biology; diversity of life class at ANU. Part of this position requires me to discuss the course structure with peers and report back to the course convener.
• Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Publisher.
Work Experience ______________________________________________
Casual Sales Assistant
This position required exceptional customer service skills, the
ability to work on registers and the ability to work as part of a team.
2011- Part Time Swim School Teacher
. Australian Institute of Sport ACT
This job required a current AUSTSWIM qualification and a current CPR certificate. It requires skills in caring for children and producing lesson plans.
2011- Part Time Senior Ambassador
Australian National University
This job requires skills in caring for high school aged children and assisting them with their homework.
2011- Casual Assistant
Canberra High School
This position requires skills in administration, for entering information into the schools database.
High School teacher