To Whom it may concern,
I am currently finishing my last year of my Bachelor of Arts in Environmental studies.
I have my RSA and have had experience working as a Bar Assistant at the Brisbane Powerhouse. This involved;
• Collecting glasses and dishes from all entertainment areas and cleaning and stacking them.
• Keeping bar fridge stocked.
• Keeping cold room organized and stocked.
• Assisting bar staff in any other ways I could help.
Much of my career has been in Customer Services. With a wide variety of jobs, ranging from night fill, stores and stock distribution, information services, high pressure call centers and volunteer work at the Griffith University Food Co-op.
During my time working as a volunteer coordinator at the Griffith University Food Co-op I undertook tasks such as;
• Ordering and maintaining food stock, primarily gourmet vegetarian pies
• Operating the cash register
• End of day accounting and balancing the cash register
I have great people skills, experience working in fast paced environments and I am a quick learner.
I strive to achieve to my best ability.