Dear Sir/ Madam:
I am very interested in the Caregiver position job in your institution. I am a gentle, kind, patient, honest, dependable, compassionate and understanding caregiver who is willing to serve elders with love and care.
My professional background has provided me broad experience in this line of work. For instance, I am skilled in:
• Providing care and support to infants/ toddlers
• Providing care and support to children
• Fostering social, intellectual, creative and emotional development of children
• Fostering the physical development of children
• Providing care and support to elderly
• Providing care and support to people with special needs
• Responding to emergency
• Maintaining healthy and safe environment
• Cleaning living room, dining room, bedroom, toilet and bathroom
• Washing and ironing clothes, linen and fabric
• Preparing hot and cold meals
Furthermore, I enjoy working with clients of all ages and backgrounds and demonstrate ability to develop great relationship with them and their families. I am trustworthy and responsible person who take great pleasure in caregiving tasks. Moreover, I am an active team player who works effectively with managers and co-workers.
I am very eager to discuss this position with you in more detail. Thank you for your time and consideration.
If I will be given a chance, I will serve my employer to the best I can.
Regarding the VISA, If I will be employed, I will process my VISA in Singapore for fast processing. I have relatives in Singapore and Australia who can help me process my VISA. We have been in Singapore last 2012 Christmas vacation.
Attached are my resume and pictures with elders whom I served with love and care.
Absalon Abbie Chiong Gaytos