I’ve recently graduated with my Bachelor Degree in Psychology at RMIT University. I’m currently studying my Masters of Social Work at the University of Melbourne, however I have recently deferred my studies to find full-time work.
I’ve previously worked as a casual sales assistant at kikki.K, Northland Shopping Centre where I have developed strong customer service skills. I also have a range of experience in administrative roles, which I have gained from previously volunteering at the Royal Melbourne Hospital as an Administrative Assistant. Personal qualities I have developed and discovered about myself throughout my undergraduate degree is that I’m a very organised, patient and compassionate person. Additionally throughout my previous career experience and my academic studies, I have developed skills that are transferable to fulfil the expectations of this vacancy, including but not limited to:
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients from diverse cultural and social backgrounds
• Strong research/analytical skills
• Ability to speak another language: Fluent Turkish
• A high level of integrity and honesty
• Knowledge of administrative functions and general clerical duties
• Good organisational skills
• Excellent use of Microsoft Office Software Programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access
• Internet Explorer and ability to work with Windows and Mac OSX
I also offer excellent interpersonal skills, as this allows me to deliver exemplary services to stakeholders, both internal and external to the organisation, by nurturing and maintaining cooperation and collaboration around the capturing, processing and reporting of information. I am decisive in my thinking, and can review and interpret information with a view to either escalating or resolving the matter.
I would welcome the opportunity to participate in an interview to answer any of your questions and better present my qualifications for this role. I look forward to speaking with you soon to arrange an interview or for clarification about any of the information contained within this letter and Resume attached.