Amongst my many responsibilities at the Biloela PCYC I have most enjoyed training
and development related activities. I have co-facilitated training for people of all
ages in a variety of subjects and activities.
- Daily book keeping and banking
- Supervision of Staff
- Assisting with maintenance and servicing of gym equipment
- Application of legislation, policies and procedures in regards to risk management,
operation, review and audit of QPCYWA branches
- Formation and implementation of programs for crime prevention
- Design, implementation and facilitation of training programs and activities
- Maintenance of equipment utilised by the QPCYWA
- Workplace Health and Safety logistics and training
- Liaising with members of the community and schools
- Leadership and staff supervision
KEY TRAINING ACHIEVEMENTS
Personal Trainer. Formulation and implementation of fitness training programs for clients with varying needs and expectations, and nutritional guidance when
requested. Programs also designed for school students and those with obesity
issues and bad eating habits.
Facilitation of Tumblebugs program. This program is for under 5 year old children
and teaches them confidence, balance, agility and social skills.
Facilitation of Gymnastic Skills. This program designed to teach children aged 5
-12 years basic gymnastics skills which include balance, skill, confidence,
coordination, discipline and social skills.
Co-facilitation of the Team Up program. This program focused on confidence
building, team work, anger management, behaviour modification and trust in "at risk" young people. This program is run with the support of Education Queensland.
Co-facilitation of Bicycle Education Program. This program educates school aged
children to ride safely and to learn road rules, signs and expectations. This
program was extended to children with varying learning issues and disabilities.