3k prime properties
• Manage, coordinate and motivate company sales functions to achieve required sales targets.
• Develop and coordinate sales release cycle and methodology, optimizing product take-up rates and pricing, based on customer requirements for products and services and project revenue needs.
• Mangers develop effective training programs that teach agents how to acquire customers, negotiate deals, secure financing and complete paperwork for the sale.
• Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
• Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings in order to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
• Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
• Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
• Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
• Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
Successfully sold off 250 residential units before time limit.
Awarded “Most Efficient Employee” of the year.