GE Oil and Gas Pressure Control
April 2013 - Present Key Account Manager- GE Oil and Gas Pressure Control
• Exceed sales to plan on Key Accounts, Origin Energy/ APLNG, and Santos.
• Manage small portfolio of minor clients to maximize return of ancillary products
• Promote entire Wellhead product range to end users
• Control purchase orders right through the supply chain process from concept to finalization
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to forge strong business relationships
• Professional time management control parameters to ensure all components delivered on time
• Report on sales activity, and sales volume by client, by forecast, by budget.
Nov 2010 - April 2013 Customer Support Manager, National Warranty Manager - Lincom
• Manage all facets of projects from concept through to finalization.
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to achieve project completion on time.
• Regular contact with regional sites to ensure compliance to Lincom values and expectations are upheld.
• Manage national warranty claim submissions, report on service works undertaken and warranty claim recoveries.
• Use of Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP for input and follow through of information, design of reporting templates and training to other staff on functions of AX invoicing system.
Bayton Property Services
Sept 2009 - Nov 2010 Sales Manager/ Quality Manager/ Workplace Health and Safety Officer
- Bayton Property Services
• Ensure that Workplace Health and Safety goals are implemented and followed by staff.
• Perform regular Quality Assurance audits in line with our ISO9001:2008 accreditation
• Market the entire Bayton Group product range direct to end users throughout Queensland
• Develop and implement a business plan for the Bayton Group in Queensland
• Implement recycling programs to new tenders and existing clientele
• Manage complex projects including implementation of new contracts
• Project Manage estimation tasks from concept through to finalization
• Create new advertising materials to reflect Quality Assurance and Sustainability criteria
• Plan quarterly and annual budget forecasts
• Set KPI's, forecasts, budgets and reporting schedules
• Build strong business relationships
• Ensure follow up of tenders, projects and quotations.
Enviropacific Water Services
Sept 2008 - Sept 2009 Sales and Marketing Manager - Enviropacific Water Services
• Nationally manage and promote the entire Enviropacific range of products and services
• Implement a Business Plan for Enviropacific Water Services
• Manage four staff, requirement for staff to plan their territory and report call rates and budget vs plan
• Project management of field trials incorporating complete Project Life Cycle
• Design and implementation of advertising materials to roll out to potential customers.
• Create and present power point presentations and market specific material as required
• Communicate budget, KPI, forecast expectations and reporting schedule to both internal and external stakeholders
• Identify key market segments and implement marketing plans for each market
• Thorough product training on the Envirolyte Water Disinfection system
• Face to face customer interaction, networking and selling the range of products and services as required
Jan 2007 - Sept 2008 Key Account Manager - Visy Recycling, North Brisbane and Sunshine
• Achieved and exceeded monthly targets every month
• Business development and follow up of all enquiries
• Follow up and confirmation of customer's needs
• Fostering of productive teamwork and professional working rapport
• Report using Excel database reporting system
• Manage project implementation of services to the Sunshine Coast region
• Project upgrade of all services on the Sunshine Coast to comply with Visy standards
Travel extensively throughout Queensland
Sept 2004 - Dec 2006 Area Manager QLD Malco Industrial Products
• Promote the Malco range of industrial conveyer chain and components to a range of market segments including Food and Beverage, Mining, Mineral Processing, Timber
• Travel extensively throughout Queensland
• Manage project implementation of products and services
• Design of engineering applications to end users
• Solve problems proactively
• Present the range of products to existing and potential clients
• Provided recommendations on jobs and follow up of quotations as required
North Brisbane SKF Bearings and Power
Oct 2000 - Sept 2004 Key Account Representative / Branch Manager - North Brisbane SKF Bearings and Power Transmission
• Setting and achieving budgets through face to face customer contact
• Travel throughout the north side of Brisbane and through the Western Downs region forging relationships with existing and potential clients
• Submission of quotations, strong follow up and processing of orders
• Managing a small team of five dedicated staff
• Ordering of stock levels and control of stock as well as co-ordination of annual stock take