Farm work - 09/2014-12/2014
• Working with farm animals, feeding livestock and poultry.
• Constructing and repairing wire trellises and fencing.
• Maintaining grounds, planting crops and weeding.
• House hold duties inc. Cleaning and tidying rooms daily.
• School run i.e dropping and picking up the children from school.
• Prepare milking equipment and assist with milking operations.
• Working with dogs and puppies, maintaining cleanliness of puppy pens daily.
• Cleaning and sterilising farm/dog equipment.
• Delivering dog litters.
• Cooking dinner for the family.
• Check patrons' identification in order to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
• Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
• Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
• Inform customers of daily specials.
• Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
• Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
• Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take them to kitchen for cleaning.
• Serve food and/or beverages to patrons; prepare and serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
• Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.
Waitress through the christmas period.
Carnival Breeze - Miami, FL, USA
Spa Therapist- 01/2013-10/2013
• Greet guests into our spa, showing them around the spa explaining all of our treatments in detail.
• Present our prices and hand out raffle tickets to encourage guests into the spa.
• Check regularly with guests to make sure they are enjoying their time.
• Perform 50 minute - 75 minute treatments for up to 14 hours per day.
• To teach each guest the connection between health and habit.
• Prepare treatment rooms correctly, making sure they are suitable for our guests.
• Working as a team in a friendly environment, helping others when needed.
• Stock service areas with supplies including bed sheets, towels, oil, facial products and retail products
Goldenstones Leisure centre
Goldenstones Leisure centre - Yeovil, Somerset
Lifeguard and receptionist- 09/2009-01/2013
• First aid training and staff training every 2 weeks
• Observing the pool and area continuously, making sure all swimmers is safe.
• Prevent any accidents from occurring, being alert to identify any dangerous hazards.
• Concentrate for long periods at a time and communicate clearly with people.
• Be very friendly and confident at all times.
• Firm and assertive but polite at the same time when dealing with customers.