As an experienced manager I have demonstrated success in relation to business acumen, staff welfare, co-ordinating innovative projects and dealing positively with a variety of stakeholders. My strengths include the ability to manage staffing issues, generate reports, create and analyse budgets, marketing, problem solve and develop strong customer/client relationships. I have worked within a number of different organizational structures, from a private enterprise small business to large government and independent schools.
The skills I can bring to the position are:
• To identify, investigate and develop opportunities.
• Provide management and experience in implementing solutions.
• Monitor risk exposure in facets of the business.
• Experience in employment contracts and staffing issues.
• The ability to network within a vast range of industries and clientele.
• Develop and maintain reporting procedures
• A proactive approach to dealing with issues.
• Analyze data to identify current trends and developments.
• Negotiate projects, resolving any contractual requirements that arise.
• Develop, analyze and maintain budgets.
I have been required to participate in, co-ordinate and manage teams of up to thirty members. This is clearly an all-encompassing position which demands high level skills over varied areas of expertise. It will also demand a person of extremely high motivation.
I look forward to further discussing the possibilities with you.