Sydney Head Office
• August 2013- Accepted as a participant for the Career Trackers Internship Program.
From here I was also successful in gaining internship employment with Lend Lease's
Sydney Head Office.
Lend Lease June 2013- Present
Sydney, New South Wales
• Perform standard finance activities (pay and generate invoices, generate and submit bank guarantees, assist in collating financial reports)
• Extensive communicational activities including phone calls, emails and live
• Create and manage Microsoft Excel spread sheets
• Work as a team member within a corporate group environment
University of New South Wales Pre
• November 2012- Accepted as a participant for the University of New South Wales Pre-
Program. From here I was also successful in gaining an offer into the Australian School of
Business for a Bachelor of Commerce.
• November 2012- Graduated secondary school at Cairns State High School.
• May 2012- Successfully completed and passed International Baccalaureate requirements for the Italian language subject.
• August 2010- present- Public Safety Certificate II
• August 2010- present- Bronze Medallion Award
Bunnings Warehouse September
• Perform customer service continually
• Balance and count tills
• Responsible for general cleaning and caretaking duties within the front end of the store
• Work as a team member within a group environment
Surf Life Saving Australia
Surf Life Saving Australia July 2010- Present
• Act as a volunteer beach supervisor
• Volunteer for fundraising events
Honours and Awards
• July 2014- Gained Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate
• July 2014- Gained Responsible Service of Gambling certificate