• Australian Super (Super Partners) - Senior Administrator (Ecommerce) - Jan 2014 to July 2014.
? Duties: Allocate work to a team of over 16 people. Assist and supervise. Cut reports.
* Increased team performance via training - 5 hours more work done weekly.
* Created process efficiencies which saved department 20 hours per week.
? Reason for leaving: I wanted to pursue other goals and broaden my skill set.
• UBank (NAB) - Operations Fulfilment/Support Specialist - Jul 2008 to Jul 2012
? Duties: Creating training material (MS PowerPoint and MS Word) and induction courses for new recruits. Facilitating training, quality coordinating, providing feedback, and supervising team service levels. Be SME for Self-Managed Super Funds, Legacy accounts and Transitions Process. Being department Change Champion. Processing and verifying large amounts of customer information accurately. Calling customers.
* Studied bank policy to become SME for all Super Funds, and legacy HIOSAs/ TDs.
* Designed training program for department (materials and induction course).
* Delivered timely and effective training to small and medium sized groups.
* Highly efficient data entry with 99.9% accuracy over four year tenure.
* Ambassador for business - liaise: external parties and senior management.
* Managed data migration project for over two years with processing team.
* Concurrently led the social committee as chairman for over two years.
? Reason for leaving: Role changes involved inbound call centre. I found this to be a good time to leave the organisation as I wanted to utilise and broaden my skill set and knowledge in my role. I preferred to be available while I looked for the suitable position.
MLC (NAB) - Cheque Accounts Administration
• MLC (NAB) - Cheque Accounts Administration - Jun 2008 to Jul 2008
? Duties: processing large amounts of incoming cheques - mailroom and reconciliation.
? Achievements: 100% accuracy with high productivity.
? Reason for leaving: End of contract.
CBA Credit Cards
• Teletech (CBA Credit Cards) - Customer Service Representation - Apr 2008 to Jun 2008
? Duties: assisting customers with all credit card related inbound inquiries. High up-sell.
? Reason for leaving: End of contract and career progression.
• Teletech (Telstra ADSL) - Customer Service Associate - Feb 2007 to Apr 2008
? Duties: assisting customers with technical inbound enquiries regarding internet services.
? Reason for leaving: Promotion to CBA sector of Teletech business.
• Various Retail Outlets - Sep 2004 to Feb 2007
? Duties: stock checking, customer servicing, and managing cash register.