Unitech Water Solution
? February 2013 - December 2014
Customer Relationship Executive
Company - Unitech Water Solution
• Providing high level administrative and clerical support to the GM and direct reports of the GM.
• Collate and prepare correspondence, memoranda, submissions, presentations and other material of a confidential nature as directed, including but not limited to reports, submissions, proposals and presentations.
• Manage the arrangements for management meetings, and other internal and external meetings and business functions held by the Management team; including accommodation bookings, flight arrangements, catering, preparation of agendas and attachments for distribution, and taking minutes where appropriate.
• To ensure all administration tasks undertaken by the National Key Account Administration team members meet expectations in terms of quality, accuracy, timeliness and throughput.
• Effectively manage the flow of documentation required to facilitate the efficient completion of jobs to invoice stage
• To plan, administer and review customer services and post-sales services. To maintain sound customer relations by developing and reviewing policies, programs and procedures related with the product supplied.
• Proper implementation of after-sales service to follow up customer satisfaction, reviews on the working of the product purchased and improvisation on the service, if needed.
• Improving customer service quality by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
• Proper follow up with existing customers on the products performance, any new requirements and troubleshooting simple or complex problems faced by them in regular routine.
• Accomplishing customer service human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising.
• Based on the job contributions of individuals, necessary compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures are taken. Supervising, motivating and developing staff to meet expectation levels of the customers.
• Manage the arrangements for management meetings, and other internal and external meetings and business functions held by the Management team; including accommodation bookings, flight arrangements, catering, preparation of agendas and attachments for distribution, and taking minutes where appropriate
JS Sainsbury's PLC
? Sep 2010 - Jan 2013
Customer Service Executive (Team Leader) and Duty Manager in Training
Company - JS Sainsbury's PLC
• Maintaining proper customer relationship with good and precise services even after the sales. Implementing the norms, policies and regulation concerning customer service and reviewing them on regular intervals.
• Achieving customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing quality, and customer-service standards.
• Handling customer complaints or any major incidents, such as a security issue or a customer being taken ill. Failure to comply with the action plans and poor customer services, proper training is given to staff using different intellectual ways.
• Planning and implementing proper after-sales services in order to gain customers trust and satisfaction.
• Maintaining proper stock check registry and regular quality checks are also carried in order to maintain health and safety. Issuing refunds or compensation to customers.
• Regular analyzation of reports showing the customer service level followed in the organization. If not up to the mark, then training the staff and improving the needed areas.
• Visiting other companies as a Mystery customer to check customer service relations and standards. From these, identifying positive points and implementing it on own standards.
• Maintaining contact with customers determines customer service requirements. Conducting surveys, analyzing information and applications and following good practices to enable better staff - customer relationship.
• Proper knowhow of guidelines issued by the company and the government for the health and safety of staff and customers with regard to fire, earthquake, thunderstorm and flood.
• Involvement in all HR activities like payroll, labour and other activities like recruiting and training new staff to deliver high customer service. Dealing with new policies and providing new ideas to central HR with customer satisfaction and rewards along with the consent of the staff.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Customer Retention Portfolio Management Negotiating Skills Marketing
Project Management Business Modeling Management Information Client Relations
Persuasion Skills Clear Communication Skills Leadership Quality