BGC Contracting Port Hedland, WA
24 March 2014 / Present Weighbridge Operator & Site Admin - FIFO
• Weighing trucks on BGC Elazac Quarry - for Roy Hill Ballast contract.
• Operating water cart on site - Moxy CAT 735
• Operating and managing two certified weighbridge on site.
• Assisting in the office, helping out the Site Administrator.
• Daily Site administrator tasks and duties.
• Monitor the truck weighs and extra mass weighs. Making sure correct weighs on per axel.
• Updating trucks swipe card to according stockpiles and tare weights
• Using Excel to create spread sheets to record of daily tonnage
• Sending emails to internal and external customers
• Data entry and scanning docket into the system.
• Helping out the Peggie onsite with some cleaning and airport pick ups and drop offs
• Assisting with the new weighbridge system
• Matching weighbridge docket and entering them into BGC system
• Corresponding with our external and internal clients.
• Maintaining the weighbridges on site.
CBH - Harvest Season
CBH - Harvest Season Lake King, WA
13 November 2013 / 15 January 2014 Weighbridge Officer (Casual)
• Weigh trucks on CBH site - weighing on arrival and leaving site.
• Communicate to employees and truck drives on the two way (UHF)
• Directing truck to the receivable points
• Answering the phone
• Using Saturn system and Citrix
• Sweeping the weigh bridge and keeping the area clean
• Cleaning and sweeping the site, around the bulk heads and stackers.
Landmark Group Lake King, WA
03 July 2013 / 19 September 2013 Sale Support Merchandise
(Maternity Leave Coverage )
• Using SAP - creating purchase orders, receipting good receivables, creating credits (ZRE), store transfer orders, inventory management, create sale orders, stock take reports.
• Using POS (Point of Sale)
• Weekly Stock takes
• Updating barcodes
• Customer service - internal & external
• Petty cash
• Fertilizer purchase orders - SAP
• Answering the phone
DTMT Construction Newman & Port Hedland, WA
02 October 2012 / 6 February 2013 Site Administrator - FIFO (Contract)
• Creating Temporary Work Permits (TWP)
• Using timberline to create purchase orders and invoicing
• Using Corporate to book flights for employees (rostered R & R's)
• Using ERMS to record work hours, accommodation for employees on site
• Using Excel for creating registers and update register
• Daily Administration tasks - Answering phones, checking emails, photocopying, filing
• Daily Data Entry
• Using BHP Workflow to book accommodation
• Updating PEM for daily prestart, maintenance and fault reports of the company's plant and equipment on site.
• Using Aconex system
KBR (Rio Tinto) Karratha, WA
11 June 2012/ August 2012 Site Administrator/Travel Coordinator - FIFO
• Using SAP - timesheets
• Site Entry Request Forms
• Flight Travel Request Forms
• Using In-flight - booking Accommodation for employees
• Using American Express online booking (Concur) - booking flights
• Administrator daily duties
Lyons & Peirce Karratha
Lyons & Peirce Karratha Karratha, WA
19 Feb 2008 / 20 April 2012 Branch Administrator/Manager
(Liquid Waste Branch)
• Managing and running the office from day to day bases. Supervised and unsupervised.
• Arranging/ scheduling removal of Liquid waste and Potable Water Deliveries.
• Maintaining the Accreditation paperwork for the trucks, arranging medicals for the Accreditation, making sure the drivers are updating their log books and taking their required breaks.
• Scheduling work for the drives on day to day bases.
• Liaison with major project companies on sites. (Cape Preston, Cape Lambert, Pluto, Brockman 4, etc)
• Maintaining paperwork for two locations Tom Price & Karratha
• Using ERMS System for Inductions
• Entering Tracking Forms in Dept of Environment & Conservation site.
• Using MYOB (EXO) - Invoicing, Purchase Orders, Petty Cash
• Invoicing customers at two different locations. (Weekly & Monthly Invoicing)
• Allocating Jobs to the Truck Drivers and plumbers
• Printing out Tracking Forms from Dept of Environment & Conservation site.
• Branch timesheets for employee's wages.
• Multi-entries for the Plumber Licensing Board.
• Update Fuel Card Register, Order Stationery
• Filing, photocopying paperwork, Mailing Invoices
• Answering the phone.
• Answering customers inquires. Homeswest, Pilbara Iron, Harbour Work, etc.
• Arranging Induction for employees to access sites.
• Assisting the managers with any inquiries and tasks.
• Achieving for the Financial Year.
• Record keeping - update registers
• Training office employees at other branches.
• Arranging medicals for the Liquid Waste Drivers.
• Maintaining the office.