Site Manager - Reef Safari, Fiji Islands July 2014 - January 2015
• Eager and managing different
Operating and ambitious to learn resorts around the Fiji Island, from budget
backpacker accommodation to five star resort dive shops.
• Hard worker
• Background in fire fighting and basic CPR
Duties: been working with people of all ages and nationalities
• Excellent negotiation skills
Co-ordinate and oversee all activities including introductory dives, training
• • Sales experience in direct approaches of costumers
courses, education, certified dives, on-going staff training and water
• Calm and systematic.
• Ability to establish priorities and work under limited supervision.
Maintain and increase all
• • Reliable and punctual on site sales of diving and water sports activities
ensuring good under high demand and
• Works cost effective management stressful environments
• Supervise all employees on site
• Complete all required paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
• Ensure an accurate inventory of dive and water sports equipment is kept up to date
• Have a "can do" attitude
• Rostering, recruitment, performance management, training/coaching,
compliance, asset management and profitability
Areas of Expertise
Team management Conflict handling
Scuba Diving Instructor - Reef Safari Airlie Beach, QLD 2013 December- 2014 June
Areas of Expertise Daytrip boat taking tourists out to see the Great Barrier Reef. Working in a fast-paced
Team management team oriented and entrepreneurial environment that focused on first time divers, guiding
certified divers and leading snorkelling tours.
• Guiding people in and around the water
• Customer handling and interaction
Teaching and leadership
• Selling and promoting scuba diving
KEY SKILLS & PERSONAL TRAITS
Commercial Hotel Harrisville, QLD
Hotel/Bar attandant - Commercial Hotel Harrisville, QLD 2013 April- June
A petit country pub south of Brisbane, where my duties mostly consisted of attending to our guest with beverages and food. Stacking and re-stocking in the bottle shop.
Cleaning and mainting of the bar and the hotel area.
• Serving customers in a friendly and welcoming manner.
• Money handling
• Prepare bar area, depending on work shift
• Taking meal orders
• Cleaning and maintaining bar and hotel property
• Bottle shop experience
Pro-active Hostel worker - Bjorko Missionskyrka Vandrarhem, Sweden 2009 June- August
Hostel worker during peak season in Sweden located in Gothenburg's archipelago.
Goal oriented Focus on meeting and greeting guests but also money handling, cleaning and room
reservation planning was of great importance.
• Room reservations
• Cleaning hostel facilitys
• Money handling
• Answering calls
• Touring of hostel facilitys
• Basic garden maintaince
• Reservation planing