William Angliss Institute
Oct 2007 to current
Company: William Angliss Institute - Melbourne
Positions held: Contract Teacher / Sessional Teacher / Flexible delivery Teacher/ E-learning Teacher Compliances Plus/Moodle Teacher Administrator
• Delivery of flexible subjects - remote e-learning to Events and Tourism/Travel TAFE students.
• Delivery of on-line Moodle assessments and subject content to Angliss Travel students.
• Teaching of MS Office Suite to Travel and Tourism TAFE students.
• Teaching of Galileo CRS and CCTe to Travel and Tourism TAFE students.
• Teaching of Office Procedures, HR, OHS and Leadership Management to Event students.
• Teaching of Summit Pro for Registrations to Events TAFE students.
• Teaching of Coaching, Negations and Deal with Conflict to Events and Tourism TAFE Students.
2003 to 2007
Positions held: Operations Analyst, Strategic Accounts - Asia Pacific and Senior Client Service Executive - National Accounts
• Project managing the rollout of a new major client to Galileo, Australia wide. Completed rollout end of 2005.
• Analyse and develop a rollout plan for this implementation Australia wide. This included training of Galileo staff and our new clients' staff. A total of 275 personnel had to be accommodated.
• Analyse the clients work flow process and design procedural documents.
• Liaise with relevant technical departments within Galileo Australia and developers in India to create a client specific backend accounting product. This accounting product uses ODBC data source and Crystal reporting.
• Project managed the same client in Singapore. Required analysis of accounting product for rollout, as Singapore did not have GST.
• Develop GST version of accounting product to "go live" in Singapore 01June 07.
• Maintain ongoing reports "in house" on our client's data to provide relevant and accurate analysis.
• Ensuring design, development and implementation documentation is clearly understood in all cultures.
• Practicing and promoting company policies in accordance with Galileo by Travelport Policies and Procedures Manual.
Award and recognition during 2003 to 2005
Galileo Southern Cross
1998 to 2003
Company: Galileo Southern Cross
Positions held: Client Service Executive - National
• Implementation and roll out of Galileo software for Y2K capability. This included an analysis of the Galileo accounting package and design.
• Testing and analysis of the Galileo Y2K software.
• Training of the newly designed Y2K software to both the client and Galileo staff.
• Recommending improved procedures for the customer to better utilise the Galileo system to run their business.
• Introduction of new added values products to existing customers.
• Monitoring of customer usage through segment productivity reports to detect and correct unsatisfactory performance.
• Liaison with Sales and Marketing staff to suggest enhancements to the products and provide assistance in testing new releases.
Internal Service Excellence
1998 Internal Service Excellence. (Galileo Internal Award)
Galileo Southern Cross Distribution Systems P/L
1991 to 1998
Company: Galileo Southern Cross Distribution Systems P/L
Positions held: Support/Training Executive VIC, SA, and TAS
• Implementation of the Galileo system at the customer's site, including the installation of both software and hardware.
• Provision of training both on-site and in the class room of the Galileo system.
• Assist clients in technical and procedural problems with regards to Galileo.
• Maintenance of client database and fault reporting systems.
• On-site and telephone servicing to ensure that the product was accepted and a relationship is built with the customer.
Award and recognition during 1991 to 1998