Print Finisher (full-time), A Team Printing, Rivervale, Perth June 2014-Jan 2015
• Dealing with the final stages of the print product, using various print finishing machines and devices.
• Finishing, packing and dispatch.
• Coordinating with the sales and design team regarding final outcomes and finishes.
• Contacting customers regarding dispatch information.
• Contacting courier services regarding pick ups.
Happibee Cards, Co
Senior Graphic Designer (full-time), Happibee Cards, Co. Fermanagh June 2013-April 2014
• Piloted a new contemporary range of Irish, handmade cards.
• Designed brochures, POS and seasonal offering to complement product.
• Proofread and versed all print material.
• Developed original ideas and concepts for new market potential.
• Directed and designed the company logo, branding, graphic imagery and illustrations.
• Manually scored, inserted and embellished product.
• Organised and coordinated production teams and delegated duties.
• Managed time scales, production and deadlines.
Vellum Gold Ltd Greeting Cards
Senior Graphic Designer (full-time), Vellum Gold Ltd Greeting Cards, Cavan July 2008-May 2013
• Developed the company image with a more competitive edge which resulted in increased sales.
• Produced quality creative concepts, suited to target audiences.
• Operated in digital based designing and also piloted a new contemporary personalised 'handmade' range.
• Liaised with the company directors, the distribution team, the printing team and the production team on a
daily basis to ensure full execution of product from initial concept to distribution.
• Worked through conceptualisation, brainstorming, image editing and manipulation.
• Selected suitable artwork from Image Source, Shutterstock and Image By Design, maintaining a company
image library source.
• Designed posters, flyers, logos, brochures and various promotional material.
• Proofread and coined appropriate verses for all card designs.
• Attended regular meetings with the associate distribution company, analysing sales figures, calculating and adapting to market changes.
• Researched and studied social, cultural and popular fashion trends.
• Operated a range of office equipment including printers, photocopier, scanner, laminating & binding machines.
• Covered a broad range of admin duties in a busy office environment.
Graphic Designer/Artist (freelance), June 2008-Present
• Commissioned to make a series of illustrations for Name Cards 4 U.
• Contracted as a Graphic Designer for Frank Baxter Printing.
• Contracted as a supply artist for local youth organisation.
• Commissioned to plan and facilitate community event stage props.
• Designed personalised Wedding invitations, business cards and advertising material.
• Paintings, illustrations and photography.