McBrides Landscaping & Garden Centre, Kalgoorlie
Position: Horticultural Sales Assistant
Employer Name: McBrides Landscaping & Garden Centre, Kalgoorlie (AUST)
Start Date: March 2013 End Date: December 2014 (Left to holiday in Italy and NZ before relocating to Perth)
• Initially employed as Office Assistant & Customer Service rep but was promoted to Horticultural Sales Assistant when the position became available.
• Streamlined existing office systems and implemented new procedures to better serve customers' needs and requests.
• Assumed management of the store whenever the owners were away.
One For The Road, / Zarraffas Kalgoorlie
Employer Name: One For The Road, / Zarraffas Kalgoorlie (AUST)
Start Date: June 2011 End Date: March 2013
• Assumed management of the store whilst manager was on Maternity Leave.
Shotover Jet Queenstown
Position: Customer Services Rep (Adventure Tourism)
Employer Name: Shotover Jet Queenstown (NZ)
Start Date: February 2006 End Date: May 2011
• Key member of the Health & Safety team
• Achieved a high standard in all aspects of the business including Retail, Reservations, Photography, Bus driving/passenger transport, Beach Control and hosting of clients
• Administration & Accounts assistant. Provided support for daily banking and Mid & EOM invoicing
• Organised annual staff functions for 80+ staff and partners
Position: Customer Service Assistant
Employer Name: Target Drycleaning, Timaru (NZ)
Start Date: July 2005 End Date: February 2006
Paper Plus and Lotto
Position: Sales Assistant
Employer Name: Paper Plus and Lotto, Alexandra (NZ)
Start Date: September 1997 End Date: June 2005
• Responsible for Book and Art department
• Decreased profit loss in Book Department
• Increased range and sales in Art Department
Eagle Boys Dial A Pizza
Position: Assistant Manager
Employer Name: Eagle Boys Dial A Pizza, Christchurch (NZ)
Start Date: March 1994 End Date: June 1997
• Recruitment, training and rostering
• Responsible for co-writing SOP's and training over 60 employees when procedures were decentralised in order to set the company up for a franchise system.