Mountain Park Lodges
Mountain Park Lodges - Jasper, Canada May 2014 - Present
Central Reservations - Chateau Jasper
• Reservations - entering online bookings, allocating guest rooms, answering phone calls, making room reservations, taking payments over the phone, sending confirmations, logging calls, answering enquires, transferring calls, compiling sales reports, meeting and exceeding previous year sales incentives.
Big White Ski Resort
Big White Ski Resort - Kelowna, Canada November 2013 - April 2014
Ski and Board School Front Desk Sales and Concierge
• Ski School Front Desk and Kids Centre Sales - Opening and closing sales points, cash handling, operating POS systems, greeting customers, booking lessons, selling lift tickets, applying discounts, coordinating private lessons, booking and registering children into appropriate age groups and ability levels, calling parents when needed.
• Concierge Desk - having thorough knowledge about the resort, selling activities, contacting activity providers with detailed daily reports, giving directions, recalling tickets, booking restaurants.
• Call Centre - answering phone calls, making reservations, taking payments over the phone, sending confirmations, logging calls, answering enquires, transferring calls, compiling sales reports, meeting and exceeding previous year sales incentives.
• Completed thorough sales training and can confidently use most POS systems and computer programs. Each of the titles above requires a high demand for team work, communication and customer service.
River Safari - Blue River, Canada May 2013 - October 2013
Front Desk Sales
• Front Desk - Opening and closing sales point, setting up and cleaning the Dock, cleaning bathrooms twice daily, watering plants, greeting guests, giving information about tours, selling tours (both safaris as a package), scheduling tour guides and tours, communicating over the radio, coordinating guests from waiting area to jacket tent, giving guests safety information, fitting them with jackets and life jackets, cleaning boats and jeeps, seating guests, greeting customers after tours, tying up boats, using a washer and dryer, cleaning jackets and life jackets regularly, merchandising gift shop, unpacking and repacking boxes, tidying and labelling stock.
• Kitchen Help - (When busy) making coffee, assisting with catering for groups, seating customers, making food, taking orders, serving customers, serving beer and wine, cash handling, cleaning tables, washing dishes, making baked goods.
• Photo Desk - Taking photos using a green screen, getting guests enthusiastic, using photo editing programs, selling photos.
Coles Supermarket Group
Coles Supermarket Group - Bellbowrie, Queensland, Australia September 2012 - March 2013
Night Filling and Register Sales
• Night Filling - packing cages, stock replenishment, unloading stock, marking and repacking excess stock, rubbish control, working within time constraints, facing products out, customer service and inquiries.
• Register Sales - customer service, opening and closing sales point, scanning and bagging groceries, cash handling, remembering codes and prices, stock replenishment and cleaning practices, trained in OH&S and safety procedures whilst working with box cutters and ladders.
Equip Retail Store
Equip Retail Store - Jindalee and Loganholme, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia August 2011 - March 2013
Sales Assistant and Acting Manager
• Sales Assistant - opening and closing the store and POS system, cash handling, calculating daily sales targets, customer service, merchandising, unpacking item, stock control, administrative duties, security procedures, daily sales reports, extensive product knowledge.
• Acting Manager (DFO and Loganholme Stores) - competing schedules, assigning store and individual budgets, rearranging the store layout every week, reporting directly to the Regional Manager with daily reports, sales training for new staff members, attending managers' meetings, conflict resolution, received extensive sales training.