Priceline Pharmacy - Westfield Shopping Centre, Chermside
Priceline Pharmacy - Westfield Shopping Centre, Chermside, Brisbane - October 2014 - Present:
• Duties include: Providing exceptional customer service on daily basis
• Having responsibility for till register on daily basis handling cash and being responsible for any discrepencies, operating the registers efficiently and serving customers in friendly and helpful manner on a day to day basis.
• Customer service on shop floor, helping customers with queries about products advising them on if needed and making their shopping experience a happy one.
• Handle stock that comes in in deliveries, replenish stock on shop floor, front and face all stock on shelves when necessary.
Best Menswear, Fairgreen Shopping Centre
Best Menswear, Fairgreen Shopping Centre, Carlow - 1st December 2011 - September 2014 - Senior Sales Assistant -
• Duties include: Open up and set up shop for day, keeping shop floor tidy and presentable at all times, work to reach targets based on budgets and strive to make the most of each sale.
• Offer the best customer service possible, greet and approach each customer in friendly manner and assist them if needed up to the point of sale then process the sale at till in professional and friendly manner, experience in customer care in dealing with any queries a customer might have about any of our brands or special requirements they may have and help them as much as possible both face to face and over the phone.
• Deal with customer complaints in professional manner take note the relevant information and pass this onto my supervisor or manager, process and keep records of deliveries of new stock once a week and contact warehouse to follow up on any issues of discrepencies in that delivery, also merchandise shop floor in line with new stock arrivals, make customer orders for stock we don't have instore and contact customers as soon as these arrive in store, set up shop for sale pricing all stock and merchandising it in appropriate way to catch the customers eye, in charge of merchandising the shop windows and dressing mannequins appropriately and up to date for the current promotions on offer in store to entice customers to come in.
• Help in carrying out stock takes twice a year to make sure stock levels are correct and in line with shop standards, at end of day cash up till and complete control card and figures book for the day in comparison to targets and budgets based on last year and send email of figures at end of day.
Zurich Insurance Wexford
Zurich Insurance Wexford - Customer Service Specialist - June 2010 - March 2011 -
• Duties include: answering high volumes of calls dealing with queries and issues in an accurate and consultative manner within appropriate timeframes. There were targets for time on calls and number of calls taken which I excelled in achieving.
• Also processing email queries coming from customers for account queries and general queries whilst still available to take a call should one come through.
• Helping customers with queries relating to there insurance, identifying policies that best suited their needs.
• Keeping up todate with all the companies products, services and procedures.
• Handling complaints professionaly and always keeping a calm tone while on this type of call.
• Processing new client accounts, maintaining customer accounts and implementing changes to existing accounts.
Carlow VEC Athy Road Carlow
Carlow VEC Athy Road Carlow - July 2007 - April 2009 - Grade 3 Clerical Officer -
• Based in HR Human Resources Department in head office 2 days a week - Duties included: opening and recording all incoming post for the HR department, then processing any new documents regarding staffs personal files, processing documents for new recruitments and making new files for these members of staff, keeping files up to date with new and exisiting personal information, photocopying and printing forms, typing up and posting letters regarding any documents required from new and existing staff members, typing up and sending out interviews for the recruitment process, also dealth with the HR accounts writing up invoices to be sent to finance/accounts department for payment to be processed.
• I also worked in reception of the childcare centre 3 days a week - Duties included: Meeting and greeting parents and children on daily basis.
• Face to face customer service with parents of children helping with general queries and taking in fees and at end week processing and recording fee payments and follow up on any arrears with parents. I also took a lot of phone queries from existing and new customers and always had to provide highest standards of customer service.
• Typing up childcare centre leaflets at start of new terms to inform parents of all new activities etc.. typing up letters and notices on daily basis for manager for general running of the childcare centre, attending managers meeting with board of management taking the mintutes and writing up minutes of these meetings for the manager, in charge of processing invoices from childcare centre and completing accounts payments on monthly basis, recording sick leave each week for staff of childcare centre, sending completed timesheets to head office each week for payment of staff at childcare centre, general office duties including filing and ordering of stationery.
Byrne's World of Wonder, Fairgreen Shopping Centre, Carlow
Byrne's World of Wonder, Fairgreen Shopping Centre, Carlow - April 2006 to October 2006 -
• Sales Assistant Part time work while in college - Duties included - Greeting and approaching and serving customers in friendly manner, dealing with customer queries regarding stock etc. keeping shop floor tidy and presentable at all times.