• November 2014 to present: Assist with gallery duties for Gauge Gallery. This involves photographing exhibitions, help organise the gallery space and help prepare advertisements for upcoming exhibitions.
Gauge Gallery and Sydney College of the Arts
• From April 2014 to September 2014: Catering assistance for Gauge Gallery and Sydney College of the Arts. This involved serving food and beverages for the guests in attendance.
• From April 2014 to present (sporadic employment): assist Total Construction with photographing sites for their clients and website.
• February 2014 assisted in the operations for where I contacted the applicants in regards to their online profile.
Taverner Research Company
• From November 2010 to present (sporadic employment): work as a casual market researcher for Taverner Research Company. This position involved conducting field work interviews with the general public. This position also involved research studies using phone interview methods.
• From April 2010 to November 2012: worked in hospitality as a team member and promoted to store manager for Simply Chickens Seaforth. This position involved preparing, cooking and serving customers food and beverages. This position involved interacting with the general public, assisting in opening and closing the store and handling money.
Coles Supermarket Balgowlah
• From March 2009 to April 2010: worked casually at Coles Supermarket Balgowlah in the customer service department. This position involved serving customers at the check-outs, restocking shelves, stocktaking and dealing with a wide range of customer complaints, particularly over the busy holiday periods.
• 2014- Photographed exhibitions for Gauge gallery in Glebe.
• 2014- Photographed for GTA consultants 25th anniversary dinner.
• 2011 and 2014- Assisted with onsite photography for short film.