Advanced Systems Integration Australia
July 2013 Administration and Marketing - Contractor (July 2013)
• Collect Contacts, prepare newsletters, brochures and coordinate with ASI's staff in Vietnam for roadshow tours.
• Organise staff travel, including visa and insurance.
• Prepare Presentation Materials.
Queensland Urban Utilities
Document & Cost Controls Consultant - ASI, for Queensland Urban Utilities with CPWP Goodna Sewerage Plant & CPWP Woogaroo Trunk Main Projects (2011 -May 2013)
• Document Control, including distribution of documents, maintaining hard copies and electronic folders and directories, tracking and retrieval of documents and drawings; document proofreading.
• Monitor revisions and approval status; timely and accurate transmittal of documents; accurate uploading of project documents in project database; understanding of project database to ensure easy search ability.
• Manage scanning, filing and archiving controlled documents and validation of documents; Prepare reports, document audit and maintain documentation procedures
• Liaise with contractors' document control group (Thiess) in all matters relating to document control and some cost control aspects.
• Project support to Senior Cost Controller including checking, verifying, registering and accurate uploading of variations to a contract in OPCM.
• Assist with monthly project progress claim checking and review including invoice backup checks, updating package deliverable check files.
• Identifying, sorting of Project Contracts and Document, Engineering Documents and drawings including Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Datasheet, Operation and Manufacture Manual, and more as per EDMS
Ensign Ship Brokers
Oct 2011 - Ensign Ship Brokers
Administration, Accountant Assistant, Bookkeeper
• Data Entry, including enter receipts and invoices to accounting systems, end of month bank reconciliation; issue invoices for contractors, and clients, process payments.
• Collect and distribute boats' files and photos from brokers to organise selling/purchasing process ; file and archive documents.
• Order stationery and office supplies, presents for boat purchasers, organise office events, produce marketing materials.
• Liaise with clients for berthing fees, insurance and boat parts purchases.
• Handling enquiries from contractors and clients.
• Manage listing boats on websites.
Noodle Box - Robina
Assistant Manager (Aug - Oct)
• Product ordering and food preparation.
• Account handling; responsibility for opening and closing the premises.
• Deliver staff training and develop rosters; responsible for customer service levels.
Bookkeeper (Feb - Aug)
Prepare spreadsheet and check customer's information for tax purposes.