Chuck E Cheese's Restaurant LLC Dubai
May 2014 - To Date: HEAD OF OPERATIONS, Chuck E Cheese's Restaurant LLC Dubai
• Overall operations and performance includes team performance.
• Increase sales and profitability with effective cost control and budgets.
• Training and development for key staff.
• Making strategies to meet CEC's financial needs and operating goals.
• Ensure to adhere to the local laws and regulation.
• Ensure safety and security programs are being effectively measured.
• Develop and maintain marketing strategies.
Sarpino's Pizzeria Dubai
Mar 2013 - Mar 2014: GENERAL MANAGER, Sarpino's Pizzeria Dubai (Managed 4 Outlets)
• Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
• Review financial statements, PnL (Profit and Loss), sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure
productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
• Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members,
organization officials, and staff members as necessary. Make budgets and KPIs for growth of business.
• Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
• Quality audits to ensure customer services and quality products are delivered to customers.
• New projects management for opening new outlets and modifying existing processes.
PARTNERSHIP IN RESTAURANT
Jun 2012 to Jun 2013(One Year Contract), BUSINESS CONSULTANT AND PROJECT LEADER (PARTNERSHIP IN RESTAURANT), Tava
Restaurants L.L.C. All responsibilities of new restaurant project management and day to day operations.
INTERNATIONAL TRAININGS AND SYMPOSIUM
• PIC Training (Person In charge) (2012) from Hygeia Food Safety Dubai, approved by Dubai Municipality.
• UK Trade and Investment Board in London (Mar 2011) in Pro2Pac Exhibition.
• International Symposium for Food Phosphates in Jun 2010 in Bangkok, Thailand by Aditya Birla Chemicals.
YUM Restaurant International
• High Impact coaching by YUM Restaurant International (Jul 2009)
CER Calibration Meeting in Dubai
• CER Calibration Meeting in Dubai(2009), Jordan(2006), Oman(2007)
• Wings Street Wings and PHD Training in Saudi Arabia (2011).
NATIONAL TRAININGS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Whale Done by YUM Restaurant International
• Whale Done by YUM Restaurant International (June 2008)
Jan 2008 to May 2012: MANAGER QA/CER/NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT (NPD), MCR (Franchisee of Yum in
Pakistan) (Additionally was given a secondment as Project Leader for New Projects for PHD and FastBake),
• Modifying existing products and processes and developing new ones for Bakery Unit, Commissary Kitchen, Distribution and Storage centers and for Restaurants.
• Conduct food safety, health, safety and environment audits of supplier industries and restaurants.
• Checking and improving quality control and Food Safety procedures
• Conducting HACCP Audits for own and supplier's manufacturing units.
• Preparing product costing based on raw materials and manufacturing costs to ensure profitable products;
• Carrying out process support and development, new product development, and quality control;
• Liaising with procurement, sales, marketing, official food inspection & hygiene agencies.
1|P a g e
• Carrying out administration and devising policy for government departments;
Path to Excellence by Winning Edge Training Institute
• Path to Excellence by Winning Edge Training Institute (Oct 2007)
• Quality Awareness and Team Building by Pakistan Education Council (Aug 2007)
• HACCP in Sea Food Industries by Pakistan Marine Fisheries Society (August 2004)
• Industrial Control Technology by Pak Swiss Training Center (Sep 2004)
• Pakistan Beverages (Pepsi Cola International) One month Industrial training in QA Department (Jun 2004)
Cupola Pakistan Ltd
Apr 2006 to Dec 2007: QUALITY, FOOD SAFETY AND BRAND STANDARD AUDITOR (CER SPECIALIST), Cupola Pakistan Ltd.
(Franchisee of Yum International)
Habib Food Products
Jan 2005 to Mar 2006: ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGER, Habib Food Products (Frozen Foods)
Modern Methods in Poultry and Dairy Farming by Islamabad Academy
• Kidco Confectioners One month Industrial training in production and QA department (Jul 2004)
• Modern Methods in Poultry and Dairy Farming by Islamabad Academy (Jan 2004)
• One year Spanish Language certification by Faculty of Art, University of Karachi in 2004.
INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS
• Best Performance Recognition Award by YUM Restaurant International in Dubai in May 2009 within whole the region of Middle
East North Africa and Pakistan (while representing Pizza Hut Pakistan).
• Best Performance Recognition Award by YUM Restaurant International in Oman in Aug 2007 within whole the region of Middle
East North Africa and Pakistan (while representing KFC Pakistan).
• Best Coach and Facilitator Award by KFC Management in May 2008.
• Best Cook Award by KFC Management in Aug 2008.