Active Kids Centres of Excellence
April 2012 to Current Active Kids Centres of Excellence
Team Leader of Caterpillar Room (2 - 3 years of age)
? Scheduling daily/weekly/monthly activities and events for the class
? Creating appropriate programs for the children from 2-3 years old, and design special programs for children with disabilities and other special needs to help them to reach their full potential and all learning outcomes of Early Learning Framework.
? Researching and implementing projects/learning stories
? Keeping daily records of all accidents/incident reports, medication forms and other related paperwork.
? Supervising new recruits, provide training and ongoing support
? Developed and maintained a trust and strong relationship with all staff as well as the children's parents
June 2009 to Sept 2011 Kindaburra Children
Coordinator and Team Leader of Nursery Rooms
? Creating appropriate programs and activities for the children under 2 years of age based on their abilities, skills, needs and interests.
? In charged of first aid and purchase suitable equipment for the centre
? Recording room's daily activities, accidents/incidents occur
? Monitoring the potential issues to put the children at risk of harms.
? Parent meeting, consulting and maintaining good relationship
? Being the contact person for accreditation: responsible for the delegation of tasks, monitoring of principles, paperwork, overseeing of whole process for accreditation purpose.
Moore Park Children's Early Learning Centre
Jan 2009 to June 2009 Moore Park Children's Early Learning Centre
? Planning activities according to children's interests, abilities.
? Recording daily activities and reporting all incidents occurred.
? Parent meeting, consulting
Vietnamese Catholic Youth Association
2008 to Current Vietnamese Catholic Youth Association
Conductor and Production Designer
* Organising charity events to help less privilege people
* Event's planner (planning and organising the venues, performers, stage manager, music director and costume designer)
* Traditional custom design and coordinate with international designers and suppliers in the production process (including sourcing fabric, embellish trims)
• Planning and execution of the contingency plan as required
• Manage singers, dancers, speakers, volunteers and community committees
* Leading and developing the youth association on an ongoing basis
* Organise periodic social activities to enhance team spirits and cooperation among choir members.
2007 to 2010 Salvation Army
* Assisting customer with their enquiries
* Quality stock checking,
* Displaying merchandises, selling and promoting