August 2010 - December 2011 Hewlett-Packard - Rhodes- Administration Assistant
• Coordinate and perform a range of staff as well as operational support activities for the unit; serve as a liaison with other departments and operating units in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
• Provide administrative/secretarial support for the company such as answering telephones, assisting visitors, and resolving and referring a range of administrative problems and inquiries.
• Operate personal computer to compose and edit correspondence and memoranda from dictation, verbal direction, and from knowledge of established of the company policies; prepare, transcribe, compose, type, edit, and distribute agendas and meetings.
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, interviews, appointments, events and other similar activities for supervisors, which coordinating travel as well as lodging arrangements.
• Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, records, and other documents; develop and maintain data, and perform routine analyses and calculations in the processing of data for recurring internal reports.
• Sort, review, screen and distribute incoming and outgoing mail; prepare, compose and ensure timely responses to a variety of routine written inquiries. Printing, maintenance, and other services.