Quality Cutting Tools Pty Ltd
July 2007 - March 2014 Quality Cutting Tools Pty Ltd
Office Administration/Sales Support
• During my time with QCT, my role has changed several times. Originally I was employed to help out in all
aspects of the office activities. From MYOB reconciliations, sales entering, purchases, quotes, catalogues, picking and packing of orders, corresponding with customers and suppliers, wages etc.
• I also over time took on a more sales support role, supporting the salesmen with information regarding their
customers, taking enquiries, preparing quotes, ordering stock, factoring of clients etc.
• The preparing of catalogues and brochures was included at various times through my employment, which also meant setting up a brand new catalogue from scratch. As well as helping develop the website and recently setting up an eBay store.
• It was my choice to leave QCT due to a downturn in the industry and job security.
29 January June 2007 Livestock Exchange
• Entering of Accounts payable and receivable into MYOB, banking and reconciliation.
• Prepare customer orders and organise dispatch, handle clients questions on orders, account queries, and the phoning of customers regarding payment of accounts.
• Answer phone, general correspondence, email, and the preparation of quotes.
Advanced Tooling Supplies
May 2006 - December 2006 Advanced Tooling Supplies
Office Administrator/ Client Liaison
• Setting up computerized accounts with MYOB, including stocktaking and coding items and entering into MYOB.
• Place orders with suppliers, and mark off incoming stock.
• Prepare customer orders and organise dispatch, handle clients questions and frustrations on orders, account
queries, and the phoning of customers regarding payment of accounts.
• Answer phone, general correspondence, email, and the preparation of advertising leaflets.
February 2002- March 2006 CDR Hydraulics
Office Administrator / Client Liaison
• I set up, organized and carried out maintenance of Debtors and Creditors ledgers using MYOB Premier.
Organised the office, and set up procedures for the tracking of paperwork for jobs. Processed the payroll,
electronic banking, email, and correspondence both for the business and personally for the directors. There were a couple of times I was called upon to help deal with dismissing of staff members and the calming down of some
difficult situations regarding staff concerns.
• Communication with customers, staff and suppliers, including handling of difficult clients who would argue job
pricing and queries on how the jobs were progressing. With talking to suppliers this would sometimes mean
being firm with requesting good pricing and the chasing up of goods ordered that had not arrived. Most of the customers were men who work in the earthmoving/truck driving area, and their language was often not
appropriate. This meant requesting them to speak in a more civil manner, which they were usually happy to comply with once they knew I was uncomfortable with the way they were speaking.
• Stock recording and ordering. BAS reporting, super payments and reports.
SOFTWARE PACKAGE EXP ERIENCE
M.Y.O.B. Account Right Premier - including stock control, and payroll
Microsoft Word Microsoft Excel Microsoft Publisher
Internet and Email