Australian Rail Track Corporation ARTC
Australian Rail Track Corporation ARTC April 2014 - Present (11 months) Adelaide, Australia
• Developing new application by analyzing requirement, technical designs and coding. The new system is being developed in Visual Studio 2013, C#, Sql server 2012 with SSIS packages, TFS, Stylecop for migrating data from one database to the other and create new database for new development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Requirement Gathering, Analysis and Development of a new application for Interstate Billing with Agile methodology.
• Implemented Team Foundation Server for new project to use it for work items and defects.
• Implemented new tools in the project to enhance the performance and coding standards.
• New development using C#, SSRS, SSIS, TFS 2013, Sql server 2012 etc.
Product Developer(C#, MVC)
MatrixGroup November 2013 - April 2014 (6 months) Adelaide, Australia
• Development of a Web application for use in the commodities logistics industry and specifically transport as it relates to the grain industry. This work was conducted in an Agile development environment and I participated in giving regular presentations to the customer as a developer, demonstrating new product features as the development progressed.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Development using Agile-Scrum with MVC4, C#, JSON, jquery, SQL Server, LINQ, WCF and knockout js, NHibernate, Powershell, Stylecop, DevExpress, CodeRush and Castle Windsor.
• Demonstrating work to the client in every scrum review meeting at the end of the scrum.
• Maintaining Backlogs and tasks in TFS and checking if it's on track.
Senior Analyst Programmer
Accenture (Melbourne - India) Full Time (Aug 2010 - Sept 2013)
Project: Australian Gas Light (AGL) - Australia (Module Lead - Acting Team Lead)
• Developed a global web-based application for Business Customers of which allows customers to analyze and forecast their statistics of spend, consumption, time of use etc. The system also allows scheduling reporting based on the different sites, provide invoice estimations, scenario analysis and manage user roles. I was involved starting from requirement gathering, functional design, technical designs, development, unit testing and defect fixing.
• Managed project and the team from Melbourne to meet deadlines and provide more clear inputs to offshore team during UAT phase.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Requirement gathering, analysis, development, debugging, unit testing of an application. Adopted Agile SCRUM methodology of software development (Digital Channel) and Waterfall (BCP).
• Implementing user friendly layout which includes charts, statistics and widgets using MVC4, C#, JSON, jquery and knockout js, Zing Chart Library, stack HPQC.
• Used java services and RP services by creating flat structure in order to improve the performance while fetching data from NWGW and SAP respectively.
• Integration with SAP objects like SAP ISU using SAP Netweaver gateway by consuming services.
• Involved in creating technical designs based on functional designs which includes sequence diagrams, class diagrams, all layer information (UI, Business, Data) etc.
• Created resolution documents of the defects to make sure no other object is impacted.
• Created reusable custom controls and common libraries which were used throughout the project.
• Migrated whole existing AGL IQ application to sitecore 6.6 by creating sitecore items, contents and RP service implementation to give high performance.
• Maintained status of the whole project and sending it to client. Also performed peer review to make sure that all the project standards are maintained as per Accenture and AGL policy.
• Manage documents and allocating tasks to the team members and providing KT to new members.
Project: Halliburton - USA (Module Lead)
• Optimized existing work flow of the windows service which was sending emails to 76K users every month for IT Cost project.
• Developed E-Commerce application which allows customers who participate in Halliburton's e-invoicing initiative.
• Involved in peer review and maintaining checklist of all the team members to adhere with Accenture policy and process.
• Performed performance tuning of job which was getting executed for 76k employees. Converted its timeframe from 11 days to 2 days.
Systems Plus Enterprise Company
Systems Plus Enterprise Company, India Full Time (May 2008 - July 2010)
• Developed an enterprise level application (Interactive Communication and Marketing System) in C#, Adobe Flex, SQL server that provided a user to enhance business through marketing concept (Channels, Contacts, SMS Messaging, Advertisements etc.).
• Performed requirement analysis, development, debugging, unit testing and defect fixing.
• Responsible for carrying out enhancements in the form of Change requests.
• Involved in code review and ensuring review comments are incorporated.
Avani Cimcon Technologies Ltd
Avani Cimcon Technologies Ltd, India Full Time (Aug 2007 - Apr 2008)
• Involved in document updating, creating master pages to maintain overall website and defect fixing
SourcePro Infotech Pvt. Ltd
SourcePro Infotech Pvt. Ltd., India Full Time (Aug 2006 - Aug 2007)
• Provided demo of the application to different existing customers and understand their business requirement.
• Worked on creating wireframes of the application, technical document creation, development and unit testing and creating low-level design document based on high-level design.