Wen & Ware
• Wen & Ware (Ballarat store)-Waitress/ Kitchen hand - February 2014 - June 2014
• On Track Personal Fitness - Receptionist/ Café Hand.-January 2012- October 2013
• Aussie Disposals (Sale store) - Shop Assistant - February 2009 to 2010
Maffra Secondary College Music Department Appreciation
1. Maffra Secondary College Music Department Appreciation of Participation Certificate 2008.
2. Gymnastics Australia completion of " Managing the Risks of Coaching" Certificate 2008.
3. Year 12 Student award 2008, The "True Performer" award.
4. Maffra Secondary College "Archipelago Award" 2008.
Maffra Gymnastics Association
• Maffra Gymnastics Association - Qualified level one Women's Artistic Gymnastics coach, - January 2006 to January 2010.
Assisted Victoria Police
• Undertook singing lessons - .
• Assisted Victoria Police in the presentation of "Drive Safe" (acted) hosted at Maffra Secondary College.
• Women's Artistic Gymnast for 12 years. Achieved and competed in state stream in levels 1,2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10.
• Accredited Women's Artistic Gymnastics Coach - Level one. (completed the saulto course).
• School Bus Captain in 2008.
• On VCE school leadership team. Assisted in the organisation of senior school events.
• Assisted in the making of the film "Bug Blitz."
• Various babysitting jobs.
• Completion of first year psychological science at the University of Ballarat
• Holds current Victorian drivers licence, and car.
• Holds current Working with children's check.
• Completed the "Inclusion in gymnastics" course 2012.
• Completed Bachelor of Education with High Distinction Average.
Career Objective: My career goal is to become a teacher for children in primary and secondary school. I also wish to travel and work in less fortunate countries and communities and teach English and Mathematics to children to help in ensuring they have the skills to build their future's and to build the capital of their country. I know this career path will provide me with great satisfaction and a sense of achievement.
Maffra Secondary College Honours Awards
5. Maffra Secondary College Honours Awards; 2003, 2004, 2005.
• Peer support leader in 2006.
• Member of school gymnastics team.
• Small speaking role in Maffra Secondary College Musical Production in 2005.
• Costume designer for year 11 and 12 theatre studies productions.
• Also; major acting role in year 11 theatre studies production "Black rock".
• In year 12 theatre studies production I played a major role in the play 'Miss Bosnia" written by Louis Nowra.
• Participated in Maffra Dramatics Society 2007 production of Cinderella the pantomime. Small speaking role. Played role of Herald.
• Played the role of Michael in year 10 production of Peter Pan in 2006.
• Member of the organizing committee for the year 10 Formal Dance.
• Performed with the school choir from .