Queensland Police May 2013 - June 2014
• Basic legislation and skills to deal with the laws of policing and over view of how to govern and determine the course of action towards the laws.
• Knowledgeable policing skills and physical skills aspect of policing in general.
• Dealing with the public on a regular basis and having to control extreme situations to everyday needs of the public.
• Time management skills that I have to abide by, and paperwork that has to be done within legislation for court processes.
• Having to do tasks that have been sent to me by my bosses from small tasks to highly sensitive tasks.
• Have knowledge and computer skills.
RAMs Security: December 2012- May 2013
• General security I worked and Redcliff Lagoon and Everton Park Private Hospital. I undertook security surveillance and crowd control.
• Was in charge of the keys to the hospital that allowed me access to all the rooms within the Hospital.
• Was in control of staff security in and around the hospital grounds.
Private Personal Trainer: February 2011- May 2013
• One on one Personal training sessions, as well as group sessions.
• Session planning and advise for clients.
• Manage small to large group Boot Camp sessions.
Senior Personal Trainer May 2008 - December 2010
• One on One: Designing and implementing programs for clients of varying age and fitness including expertise in muscle gain, weight loss, aerobic/anaerobic training, interval training, strength training, body sculpture and Thai kick boxing
• Managing and designing Group Fitness Camps and Challenge Fit camp for the YMCA.
• Constructing and leading small group exercise sessions and programs
• Inductions and health consultations of new clients
Scaffolding and Labour
Scaffolding and Labour November 2007 - May 2008
* 2-3 Storey scaffolding construction/ dismantling
* Melbourne Based Freelance
Holmes Place/ Virgin Active Notting Hill
Senior Personal Trainer February 2006 - September 2007
Holmes Place/ Virgin Active Notting Hill, London, UK
* Shift supervisor for gym shifts and personal trainers and duty manager
* Staff rostering
* Recruitment and staff training
* Gym membership sales and marketing
* Education and assessment of staff skills and teaching techniques
* Small group exercise programs: swimming, kickboxing, combat and life guarding
* One on one personal training: expertise in muscle gain, weight loss, aerobic/anaerobic training, interval training, strength training, body sculpture and Thai kick boxing
Muscle and Fitness
Personal Trainer/ Fitness Instructor July 2004 - January 2006
Muscle and Fitness, Durban, South Africa
* One on One personal training
* Gym floor instructor: ensuring client safety and correct use of exercise equipment and machines
* Maintenance and cleaning of gym equipment and studio areas
Madikwe River Lodge
Field Guide/ Lodge Manager July 2003 - July 2004
Madikwe River Lodge, Madikwe Game Reserve, South Africa
* Organising and implementing client/s game drives in an exclusive private game lodge (South Africa)
* Erosion and vegetation management.
* Ensuring clients safety and enjoyment at lodge facilities and activities
* Game Lodge Duty Manager (a 16 room four star game lodge, employing 40 full time staff). Responsibilities including: management of food and beverage services (food and stock control), house keeping department (ensuring cleanliness of lodge and rooms), staff rostering and time management and all other duties as required. Maintenance of gardens at the lodge.
* Weapon handling and maintenance of weapons
Physical Education-Sports Teacher January 2000 - December 2001
Prince Edward Boys High School Zimbabwe
* Design, Planning, Implementation and management of physical activity curriculum (class size 30+ students) for school of 1400+ boys
* Student sporting education and development of skills and sporting ability
* Provincial Hockey Coach for U16 boys
* Management of Hockey, Cricket and Athletics Programs