Second Videographer for shooting weddings, business clips, families etc.
Xmac Bar Contractor - Splendor in the Grass 2013 and 2014
My position with Xmac was to serve and make alcoholic drinks, take tickets and communicate with customers at Splendor in The Grass. I worked in the Moroccan Wine Bar and also the Red Bull /Vodka Tent.
Elk Espresso 2012 - Current
My position at Elk Espresso holds a lot of skills and responsibilities.
I have learnt many hospitality skills like:
• Customer service and cashier
• Wait on tables
• Serve food and drinks
• Open and close the cafe from 6am to 4.30pm
• Work in constant busyness and high pressure situations
• Create and make cold drinks
• Clean dishes and cafe floor areas
• Brief understanding of coffee
• Work for a popular growing business
• Understand the running of a café
My position at Subway Robina Town Centre was a sandwich maker and also a service cashier. I would serve customers and make sure our team at Subway did everything they wanted. I left my position at Subway after working there for 2 years, as I was offered a position at Elk Espresso.
My position at Woolworths Robina North Mall was a service cashier so I developed an understanding when handling money and customers. I left my position at Woolworths after working there for 2 years, as I wanted to focus on my studies.