September 2012 - December 2014 Engineer & Retail experience - Project Manager of the Consumer Sciences : for Domyos (Decathlon France).
Fields: Apparel, shoes and equipment tests.
Project: Fitness training, user experience and user benefits characterization.
The goal of the mission was to characterize the user experience of the fitness training in developing
tools and methods.
Professional expertise and professional behaviors for this mission:
• To organize, to animate and to analyze several products tests (fitting, use
test, durability, functions ),
• To develop and to test observation methods, to analyze the results (user
behaviors, the way they dress, the way they buy, ergonomics principles ),
• To characterize the user benefits for each type of products,
• To develop the recruitment strategy for the worldwide panel of testers,
• To define, to understand and to analyze the user and customer
expectations (customer surveys, customer notifications with text mining
• To define and to pilot independently an annual budget for this mission
• To train the teams for a future delegation,
• During the internships in stores: facing, informing customers, logistics.