May 2011 - Current
Personal care assistant
• Providing in home living assistance for mobility impaired elderly woman.
• Meal preparation, home cleaning and maintenance,
• Provide transport
• Supervising and assisting in physical rehabilitation
March 2010 - April 2011
Mechanical Assembler, Kenworth Trucks, Bayswater
• Responsible for the preparation of engines to be installed in chassis
• Installation of wiring looms and pneumatic systems onto engines
• Interpreting schematic diagrams to allow for custom installations
Assistant Workshop Manager, Grant Walker Parts Bayswater, Victoria
• Implemented new data entry procedures to boost efficiency and improve flow of information to sales staff.
• Introduced stricter quality control standards, bettering company reputation throughout the industry
• Testing of all second hand engines
• Maintaining and fabricating workshop equipment.
• Delegation of work to sub-ordinates
• Assuming role of Shop Manager when required.
Villa Verde Eggs
Villa Verde Eggs Sales Representative Mitcham, Victoria
• Sales averaged $752,000 p.a
• Increased individual customer deliveries from 160 to over 200 weekly
• Resolution of all customer queries
• Training several new employees to fill equivalent positions within company,
Mechanic / Electronic fitter (self-employed) Pinnacle Autoparts
• General automotive and mechanical servicing.
• Performance engine and suspension modifications
• Custom stereo installations
Australian Automotive Air
Australian Automotive Air, Production Associate Croydon, Victoria
• Assembly of automotive air conditioning components
• Quality inspection of completed parts