Senior Bookkeeper Books Onsite 01/14 to 11/14
Millenium Business Centre
Senior Bookkeeper Millenium Business Centre 01/13 to 12/13
EOM and EOY
My responsibilities include: 01/13 to 1/14
• Maintaining the books for a select group of clients including entering payables/receivables, reconciling the bank, preparation of payroll and superannuation payments and super audits, General journals for EOM and EOY
• Liaising with clients on strategies to streamline accounting processes
• Preparation of PAYG summaries and workers comp renewals.
• Preparation of Income Tax returns and BAS returns and lodgement
MEDI-CORP PTY LIMITED & EMPIRE SQUARE SHOPPING CENTRE
A medium size company that operates as The Ramsay Street Medical Centre and Dermagen Clinic Burwood. Empire Square Shopping Centre is a group of 12 retail shops in a small complex owned by the Director of Medi-Corp P/L.
Medi Corp Pty Limited
Accounts Manager Medi Corp Pty Limited 08/08 to 12/12
Cash Flow Management and Financial Control
Accounts Manager/Centre Manager Sydney, Australia 08/08 to 12/12
• All aspects of Cash Flow Management and Financial Control including Budgets and Forecasts
• Preparation of payroll for 15 full time employees and 10 Doctors
• BAS Preparation and lodgement via tax portal for 2 entities
• Bank Reconciliations for 4 entities
• Review tenant leases
• Prepare management reports for submission to external Accountant for review
• Liaise with suppliers and tenants
• Property Manager for 12 retail shops including preparation of rental invoices, collecting of rent following up maintenance issues, monitoring lease terms, preparing outgoings for tenants and reporting financial position to lenders
• Reconcile payroll and rollover
• All EOM and EOY journal entries associated with all entities
• Assumed the role of Accounts Manager replacing two staff and successfully met all deadlines.
• Discovered a payroll error and successfully lodged an appeal to the Tax Commissioner to recover approx $10,000 lost by employees in over tax payments made by previous bookkeeper over a four year period.
DARLEY & CO CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS
Small firm of Accountants and Auditors offering a wide range of client services.
Darley & Co Chartered Accountants
Assistant Accountant (contract) Darley & Co Chartered Accountants 09/07 to 07/08
Income Tax Professionals (ITP)
Income Tax Professionals (ITP) ITP Miranda 07/07 to 08/08
Palm Grove Cafe
Owner / Operator Palm Grove Cafe 02/05 to 09/08
Lo Surdo Braithwaite Pty Ltd
Accountant / Bookkeeper Lo Surdo Braithwaite Pty Ltd 03/00 to 01/05
Superior Painters and Decorators Pty Liimited
Director/Company Secretary Superior Painters and Decorators Pty Liimited 1990 to date
Managers Assistant Westpac, Tempe 07/84 to 03/90
COMPUTER PROGRAMS / APPLICATIONS
• MYOB LIVE (Latest version)
• MYOB PREMIER
• MYOB ACCOUNTANTS OFFICE
• SOLUTION 6
• JD EDWARDS
• EXCEL (Latest version)
• MICROSOFT WORD
Assistant to Manager Operations Tempe, Sydney 07/84 to 03/90
• Data input/entry
• Assistant Supervisor Data Entry
• Export Documentation Officer
• Re-Designed Stock Catalogue on Desktop Publisher
• For Distribution to all Westpac Branches nationwide.
• Securities monitoring drafts/cheque books/accountable items.
• Branch Liaison Supervisor - overseeing staff of 5
• Staff appraisals for 5 staff and setting of objectives.
• Assistant Purchasing Manager
• Managers Assistant Operations
• Successfully redesigned the entire stationery catalogue used by all branches nationwide and overseas from computer to print stage.
• Implemented staff incentives and set key performance indicators to improve performance and maintain morale of my staff.