VEKTOR GRAPHICS CREATIVE DIRECTOR 2009-PRESENT • Excellent pre-press knowledge.
• Created both aesthetic and functional brand/corporate identity, advertising and • Adobe Creative Suite CS6 and CC.
marketing print collateral for small to medium business. • Creative direction.
• Methodically detailed client brief to develop initial concepts and plan schedule for • 15 years industry experience.
effective and timely final project delivery.
• Advanced thinking and planning.
• Planned, designed and coordinated build of results driven websites. • Excellent communication skills, written
• Effectively managed supplier and creative contractor relationships and negotiations and verbal.
accommodating client budget constraints.
• Clients include not-for-profit and national and international SME: Parkinsons NSW, Strengths
New Theatre, Girls' Friends Society UK, Actors Forum, The Garvan Institute, Manicare, • Designing innovative brand and
NSW Association. corporate identity.