Vodafone East Limited
Vodafone East Limited, Kolkata, West Bengal
4th September 2007 - 2nd January 2015
Assistant Manager, Customer Service
Significant Achievements at Vodafone
? Earned a 5/5 rating in the last appraisal for the year 2013 to 14 for exceptional contribution to the company
? Won several awards in Vodafone, like Mega star award in 2008 & 2013
? Ignite awards for performance in Customer Service Group twice
? Nominated to be a part of the vibrated group in Customer Service known as "Navakirti" (most innovative team) selected by VP, Customer Service
Resigned as an Assistant Manager and was handling a team of 15 on role manpower at the escalation desk of Vodafone known as Fasttrack which handles Nodal, Appellate, TRAI, Consumer Forum, Legal/Complaint letters, Fast Track India e-mails.
Additionally, also in charge of Regulatory Desk of Customer Service which includes TRAI Billing & Metering Credibility, DND (Do not disturb) process, Regulatory Activities, reports & Customer Advisory Group workshop: 100% adherence As per TRAI norm.
Other responsibilities in the team include monitoring of online grievance management (Enquiry/request & complaint received at social blog site), Centralized back office Written communication monitoring, Fax/Letter desk & Welcome Letter Delivery (1st letter which is sent to a postpaid customer with the details of tariff plan).
The Fasttrack desk is the highest level of escalation for a customer at Vodafone. The job responsibilities was as follows:
1) TAT (turnaround time) Adherence at escalation desk
Closure of 90%Appellate cases (2nd escalation level) within 4hrs
Closure of 90% Nodal cases (1st escalation level) within 24 hrs
2) Priority handling of cases at 50% less TAT.
1st Priority - Senior Management escalation cases/TRAI/DOT/NCH/Consumer Forum;
2nd Priority - Appellate
3rd Priority - Repeat Complaints
4th Priority - Nodal
3) Quality - External Quality monitored by external agency >=95%
4) Reduction of complaints by 5% per month through identification of process gaps & plugging them.
5) Repeat <1% (On the type of issue & MSISDN)
6) Monitoring of Nodal & Appellate Calls and ensuring complete closure with defined Quality score
7) MIS maintenance and report sharing within defined timelines
8) Team motivation, feedback sharing, performance documentation and Development.
9) Root Cause Analysis/E2PA of all the top burning issues, gap identification, closure in coordination with cross functional team
10) Process improvement implementation self and in coordination - min 2 to 3 per month
11) Replication of best practices from other circles within India
12) Handling escalated customer walk ins & customer visits for critical escalations
13) Developing and reviewing guidelines, concerning customer relations ensuring operational efficiency
14) Assisting in new recruitments for the desk in case of attrition
15) Managing, motivating and developing staff providing customer services & grooming of the team
16) Handled and conducted CAG- Customer Advisory Group workshop in presence of TRAI members.
? Prior to that, in June 2011 took charge of the entire written communication team which included- 1. Customer emails from consumer and Small & medium enterprise at Vodafone Care
2. Customer letters & fax
3. Online Grievance Management (customer QRC on social blog site)
4. Netcruise related complaints/request/queries(data card in collaboration with MTS)
5. Welcome letter delivery-the letter which goes to entire postpaid customer base on taking a Vodafone postpaid connection
6. Customer document upload in file net
? Earlier, in June 2010, moved to the role of Supervisor in Vodafone Care handling a team of 9 associates. Along with handling the team, provided resolution of critical service issues within committed and steep turnaround time.
? In 2009 promoted to Senior Executive, moved to Vodafone Care written communication team (dealing with postpaid and prepaid individual customers). Handling all critical escalations.
? In 2007, joined in Corporate Care written communication team (dealing with Vodafone Global enterprises, Vodafone National accounts & corporate local accounts). Handled customer emails with regards to their queries, requests & complaints. Handled various kinds of escalations in the team.