Company: Central Park Early Learning Centre, Ranstad,
Lillypad early learning centre (Top Ryde), Pendle
Hill Early learning centre.
• Assist in the implementation of the children's programs, activities and daily care routines, under supervision.
• Under direction work and interact with individual children with additional needs.
• Demonstrate the ability to form relationships and appropriate interactions with all children and their
Families and caregivers.
• Assist in the maintenance if the health and safety of all children in care.
• Provide children with individual attention, nurturing care and comfort as required.
• Liaise with families on a day to day basis, under the supervision of Children's services professionals.
• Work in accordance with licensing requirement and site policies, procedures and routines at all times.
• Act in a professional manner, providing prompt and courteous service to clients, families/carers, children, colleagues and other client at all times.
• Promote the rights of children at all times (this includes the right to confidentiality, privacy, individual choice and decision making).
• Work positively as part of the team to achieve team goals and to promote the organisation both internally and externally.
• Report problems and concerns regarding children, parents or the workplace to a Children's service Professional, Assistant Service Coordinator and/or Service Coordinator.