Passionate and experienced assembly worker bringing extensive experience working in the field of manufacturing industry, with a clean record and strong work ethics adhering to safety regulations. An expert in working autonomously while being a good team player in appropriate situations. I am responsible, adaptable and bring with me strong physical and mental fitness and capabilities which are essential in production industries. My key skills summary is as follows,
• Experienced use of hand held tools and power tools and expertise in manual assembly gained through Caravan manufacturing experience
• Forklift license (LF) and forklift operating skills (counter-balance) gained through working in a warehouse, (moving, storing, loading and unloading fresh and processed vegetables and fruits) and in a caravan manufacturing company.
• MR Vehicle operation skills (Victorian Heavy Vehicle Driver License)– through extensive training at Armstrong’s Driver Education
• Highly adaptable nature and rapid learning skills with positive attitude towards self-development
• Experienced in manual handling of goods, further developed through constant, safe handling of cartons with interior parts of caravans (kitchen and other indoor electrical equipment, glass utensils etc.)
• Professional presentation and strong adherence to safety regulations
• Sound customer service skills, obtained in commercial passenger transport industry
• Punctuality gained through schedule management and strong planning and organization skills for timely and accurate performing of duties assigned.
• Reliability and ability to take responsibility
I am looking for positions such as, Assembly Worker, Production Worker, Forklift Driver, Delivery/Courier Driver, Warehouse Worker etc.