Programmed are currently seeking Yard Hands for a national client based in Redbank QLD. Our client is a government business enterprise that provides postal services all across Australia.
- Tug and prime mover truck operation, moving trailer to and from parking bays to docks
- Coupling/Un-Coupling trailers as part of above services
- Preparing trailers for loading/unloading
- Vehicle pre-shift safety and maintenance checks
- Operating the automatic wash bay and/or gurney to wash and clean vehicles
- Shuttling prime mover and/or trailers to offsite repair and maintenance facilities
- Night shift (6:00PM & 10:00PM starts)
- Rotational weekend work
- Pre-employment checks completed prior to start including police check and medical
What we are looking for;
- Current and valid MC Truck License required
- BFM (Basic Fatigue Management) Accreditation required
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Safety conscious attitude
- Reliable transport due to shift times
- Ability to work both in a team and autonomously
If you feel you are suitable to this role, please submit an updated resume by clicking "Apply Now". If you are having trouble uploading your resume, please contact the branch on and speak to one of our friendly consultants.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
Programmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from men and women of all ages, people with disabilities and Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people/s