Programmed is currently seeking experienced Workshop Boilermakers to work with our client in the Muswellbrook area for 3 months ongoing work with the opportunity to continue regular assignments in the future.
What you need to know:
* Muswellbrook based fabrication workshop
* Great team culture with emphasis on working together
* A team committed to your safety
* Competitive rates - $45ph (casual)
* Willingness to work reasonable overtime
Skills, Experience and Attributes
* Certificate of Proficiency - Certificate III in Engineering - Fabrication
* Minimum 2 years experience working in a workshop environment
* Must have the ability to read & interpret drawings independently
* Minimum of a C Class licence
* Standard AS1554 and pass a weld test
* Must be a self-starter with limited supervision required
* Demonstrated commitment to safety
* A commitment to diversity and inclusion
* A commitment to achieving Zero Harm
* Working Safely at Heights
* Confined Spaces
* MDG25 Hot works
* Elevated Work Platform
* Welding qualifications/certificates
PLEASE NOTE: Please be advised, due to a high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. Applications can be submitted via our app Programmed Go, download free from the app store.
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.