Programmed Professionals is one of Australia's leading professional, engineering and technical recruitment agencies, servicing clients nationally.
Our client based in the Perth CBD are currently seeking a Water Quality Advisor to join their team for a 5-month contract.
- Support strategic projects in the development and implementation of water quality frameworks across the Corporation.
- Develop WQ strategic plans, policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Manage the development and ongoing review of WQ strategic planning and initiatives.
- Support the management of strategic DWQ management issues.
- Develop and apply corporate WQ risk assessment strategies
- Contribute to the optimisation of Services and Processes as defined in and in accordance with the companies Accountabilities.
- Ensure all of the team's activities comply with relevant legislation, regulatory requirements, corporate policy and ethical standards.
- Degree level qualification in an appropriate scientific or engineering discipline
- Substantial professional engineering experience in water supply operations and/or water supply planning and/or water quality management.
- Considerable experience in the planning, management and delivery of a water quality related initiative.
- Relevant stakeholder management experience in a regulated environment
- Demonstrated high level strategic, planning, implementation & program management skills.
- Demonstrated capability to manage, develop and deploy people to enhance business capability.
- Good conceptual and analytical skills
- Well developed interpersonal, stakeholder and customer relationship skills.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
If you are available for an immediate start, please click the "Apply Now" button. If you have any further questions about the position please call Tara at Programmed Professionals on