Programmed Professionals is one of Australia's leading professional, engineering and technical recruitment agencies, servicing clients nationally.
Our client a major mining company are currently seeking a Warranty Coordinator for a 12 month contract based in Perth CBD
The purpose of this position is to maximise warranty opportunity for components and new equipment.
- Facilitate the warranty claim process with OEM.
- Liaise with site to facilitate warranty process with OEM ei gather evidence to substantiate claims
- Negotiate repair/refund once warranty accepted
- Feedback to site RE when warranty claims rejected from OEM.
- Consolidate all warranty claims throughout the business
- Report monthly on progress of warranty claims (measurable KPI $, % claims accepted)
- Participate in any training and safety initiatives implemented by the company;
- Comply with all safety directives, and work instructions
- Minimum 5 years' experience in similar role
- Trade background is desirable (HME/mobile)
- Exposure to component rebuild processes
- Strong SAP skills
- Understanding the OEM warranty procedures
- Strong communication skills
If you're available for an immediate start please click the "Apply Now" button. If you have any further questions about the position please call Tara at Programmed Professionals on