Who we are
As a nationally recognised training organisation, Programmed Training Services helps you become fully qualified by offering a range of apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.
At Programmed we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
What we are looking for
Programmed in conjunction with Thiess Mt Owen are currently seeking candidates wanting to pursue a Warehousing career. This is a 2 year traineeship arrangement working in the Mt Owen site store. The store is the Hub of the mine site and is a very busy environment
Thiess Mt Owen are located 20mins west of Singleton.
This traineeship will suit an individual who is
* Safety Focused
* Highly motivated and a self-starter
* Hard working, flexible and reliable
* Ability to work in a fast paced demanding and high pressured environment
* Team Player
* Ability to problem solve
* Basic computer skills
* Ability to lift up to 15kgs
* Forklift license would be desirable but not essential
* Driver's License is Mandatory
In return we will offer you:
* A Nationally Recognized Qualification - Certificate III Warehousing
* 24 month Traineeship
* Paid full-time wages - 9 hour shift (min 35 hour week)
* Flexible start times rotating from a 6.30 am start and 9.30 am
* On the job training working alongside qualified and experienced stores people in the industry
* Ongoing coaching, mentoring and support
* A safe, positive and energetic work environment
* Annual Leave, Sick Leave and Public Holiday pay for the duration of the apprenticeship
* Training course paid for
* Kick start to a career pathway in the industry
If this position is what you are looking for please apply now. This position will require the successful applicant to undergo an order 43 coal board medical including drug & alcohol testing.