Kick start your career with a Traineeship in Warehousing
Programmed Skilled Workforce would like to invite applications for a Warehouse Trainee commencing in early 2021. The Traineeship is for a period of 12 months.
Based at Loy Yang B Power Station, Victoria's newest and most efficient coal-fired power station, you will work with an experienced and passionate team of people while completing a Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations (Warehousing).
To be successful, you will need:
* Evidence of teamwork abilities and excellent communication skills.
* A proven track record of completing work on time and to a high quality standard.
* An understanding of health, safety and environment policies and procedures.
* The ability to use a range of computer and business systems.
Loy Yang B are committed to increasing workforce diversity and creating an environment in which people who have new ideas feel empowered to speak up and explore what's possible. We welcome applications from people with different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives who aspire to make a difference with a leading energy employer.
To apply, applicants MUST be able to demonstrate that they meet the following key selection criteria by addressing them in a cover letter. Please list each of the selection criteria in bold, in the same order as listed below. Under each heading, write a brief explanation of how you meet that criterion and provide relevant examples to demonstrate this. You may draw on examples from experience gained through paid and unpaid work (e.g. voluntary or community work), sporting clubs and other associations, schooling, or in the personal or private domains (e.g. the home environment).
Key Selection Criteria:
* Has a proven track record of gaining new skills and broadening knowledge base.
* Demonstrated ability to work productively in a team-based environment.
* Proven ability to communicate information orally or in writing and a willingness speak up on important matters.
* Is productive, punctual and reliable and has a proven track record of finishing tasks properly and on time.
* Demonstrated understanding of and compliance with safety requirements at all times.
* Knowledge of computerised applications including the MS Office Suite.
Applicants must also supply a resume. As a minimum your resume must include relevant work experience and employment history, education and qualifications, relevant achievements and interests, and contact details for referees.
ONLY applications from candidates who have addressed the key selection criteria as outlined above and provided a resume will be considered.
Applications close Monday, 7 December 2020.