Programmed Training Services in partnership with a leading innovative company that supplies gases, chemicals and equipment around the globe are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual who is looking at joining their professional, busy and dynamic team to start a career pathway, based in Adelaide between Mile End and Lonsdale.
We build on your current strengths, attributes and values and provide you the skills required to start a career in one of Australia's fastest growing industries. No experience required!
The traineeship will focus on the skills and abilities needed to become an effective customer service team member and to set you on the path for your career ahead.
You will be working in both the Warehouse and Retail Outlet providing frontline customer services to various customers ranging from both business and residential. Your role will be varied where you will learn all the requirements within a warehouse environment as well as retail.
To be successful in this role you must have:
* Good knowledge of customer service principles and practices
* Great people/communication skills
* Good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office, computer systems and applications
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Positive attitude
* Willingness to learn
* Safety Awareness
You will be rewarded with:-
* Full-time fixed term employment for 2 years
* Paid full-time wages
* 4 weeks annual leave per year
* Certificate III level qualification
* PPE and Uniform for the job
* Tools all provided on the job
* Ongoing coaching, mentoring and support with qualified professionals in the workplace
At Programmed we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.