Warehouse Team Members Required
Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently searching for entry level team members to kick start their career in the warehousing industry. Promoting diversity and career progression, our client is the world's most recognised beverage brand. Located in Richlands, this state-of-the-art distribution centre provides opportunities to grow in the warehousing and logistics industry, upskill and obtain a forklift licence with flexibility for both day and afternoon shifts on a casual basis.
Your core responsibilities will include:
* Accurately picking orders, using voice-to-pick and RF scanning technology
* Safely operating pallet riders (electric pallet jacks)
* Working with a highly motivated team dedicated to achieving results
* Maintaining a clean and tidy workspace
* Various other general warehousing duties
As the successful applicant, you will possess:
* Previous work and manual handling experience with be beneficial but not essential
* A willingness to learn and develop new and existing skills
* Availability to commence ASAP
* Flexibility with shifts and working hours
Previous order picking experience will not be required, if you are willing to learn, we are willing to train!
This is an exciting and ideal opportunity for self-motivated and energetic people to get involved with our client's business by ensuring all day to day warehousing functions are completed as directed to meet customer service levels and site standards.
If the above sounds like you and you are ready for a new challenge, then please do not hesitate to press apply and attach an up to date resume.