Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently searching for entry level team members to kick start their career in the warehousing industry.
Promoting diversity and career progression, our client is the world's most recognised beverage brand.
Located in Richlands, this state of the art distribution centre provides opportunities to upskill and obtain a forklift license, with flexibility for both day and afternoon shifts on a casual basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Picking orders using voice to pick and RF scanning technology
- Safely operating pallet riders (electronic pallet jacks)
- Working with a highly motivated team dedicated to achieving results
- Maintaining a clean and tidy workspace
- General warehousing duties
As the successful applicant, you will possess:
- A willingness to learn and develop new and existing skills
- Previous work and manual handling experience (beneficial)
- Availability to commence ASAP
- Flexibility with shifts and working hours
Previous order picking experience will not be required, if you are willing to learn, we are willing to train!
This is an exciting and ideal opportunity for self-motivated and energetic people to get involved with our client's business by ensuring all day to day warehousing functions are completed as directed to meet customer service levels and site standards.
If the above sounds like you and you are ready for a new challenge, then please do not hesitate to press APPLY and attach and up to date resume.