We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Supervisor to be based in the Newstead area.
Our client is a national supplier of mining products, with a strong team culture and a reputation for providing a safe working environment. This role will be responsible for performing a range of inventory control activities to facilitate the efficient operation and effective day to day running of the warehouse function.
- Free parking located on site
About your new role:
- Oversee, train, guide and evaluate warehouse workers
- Balancing the demand from customers to ensure high levels of customer service can be maintained
- Maintaining high levels of quality control in the Warehouse to ensure accurate picking and delivery
- Receiving goods. Check received quantity and quality against order and delivery docket and update of site's computer systems
- Ensure accurate storage at correct locations and part numbers to avoid stock loss and incorrect stock counts
- Maintain a clean and tidy warehouse
- Contribute to a safe working environment
- Disseminate all received goods to appropriate store location or person
- Contribute to the development and improvement of warehouse operations
- Demonstrated experience as a store person in a standalone capacity
- Demonstrated experience in stocktaking
- Solid and accurate data entry skills
- Demonstrated experience operating a forklift
- Demonstrated use of an ERP system for purchasing and inventory
- Familiar with Dangerous Goods packs and shipment regulation and documents
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles
Click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F